Glass Mechanix University Training
The Glass Mechanix training program is the most credible and complete repair training program in the entire industry. Our staff boasts decades of experience in the industry, along with numerous accolades and awards both training and actively performing rock chip repairs. We have membership on the National Windshield Repair Association Board and ROLAGS committee. We feel uniquely qualified to deliver our passion and vision of creating the very most skilled and successful repair technicians in our great industry.
Our proprietary AGTT training system includes the following:
- Specialized lecture and didactic sessions centered around the ROLAGS standard;
- Adherence to the most current and required NWRA standards;
- The very best, largest and most experienced training staff;
- Glass Mechanix system-specific protocol training;
- Hands-on practice on the Glass Mechanix simulator laboratory; and
- Real live customer interaction.
2012 Training Schedule
April 17-18; May 14-15; June 11-12; July 16-17
August 13-14; September 10-11; October 15-16; November 12-13
We design our programs to be flexible, and many of our system purchases include the option of a full-training module. If you are interested in attending one of our regular training sessions, or if you would like to schedule a private training session, please reach us through the "Contact Us" page on this site.
Content coming soon.